No products in the cart.
The Eberhard & Co manufacture was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds in 1887 by Georges Eberhard (at the age of 22). In 1919 the company launched its first wrist chronograph and in1939 the chronograph with split second function that allows to register two timing sessions. After the end of World War II, the manufacture resumed its activities and, in 1947, made its first woman’s watch, starting its jewelry collections. Since 1996, the manufacture has decided to focus on luxury king-size wrist watches and launched a new Grande Taille (Super-Size) collection. True to its history of technical challenges, Eberhard & Co launched in 1997 the 8 days “a manually winding mechanical watch that needs to be rewound every eight days only” thanks to a special winding device and, in 2001, it launched the Chrono 4 “the first chronograph in the history of watchmaking whose counters are arranged in one row”.