No products in the cart.
The House of Boucheron is a French family dynasty founded by Frederic Boucheron in 1858, with the opening of his first store in the Galerie de Valois, during the heyday of the Second French Empire. Boucheron has been making watches and jewelry for the more over 150 years. In 1921, Boucheron was commissioned to make a tiara for Lady Greville which was later given to Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. It has 34 boutiques worldwide and the company’s estimated sales (in 2010/2011) were €5 million in watches.